Skip to Main Content

Get the Help You Need

We know a lot about your health insurance, but these local organizations can also help you find assistance for what you need. Here are a few resources that can best help you. 

Department of Human Services

Located in Albany, Corvallis, Lebanon and Newport
The Department of Human Services (DHS) is Oregon’s principal agency for helping Oregonians achieve wellbeing and independence through opportunities that protect, empower, respect choice and preserve dignity, especially for those who are least able to help themselves. DHS services include Assistance, Children and Youth, Developmental/ Intellectual Disabilities and Vocational Rehabilitation.
Find an office near you

211 info

A call center and resource guide devoted to helping people navigate and identify local resources they need. 
Dial:   211 Toll Free
Text your zip code to:  898211

Spanish Cultural Centers

These groups promote health and well-being for Latino families in Benton, Lincoln and Linn counties. They can help fill out forms, translate and interpret information and offer referrals.
Casa Latinos Unidos de Benton County
128 SW 9th St, Corvallis
Call:   541-223-5310

Centro de Ayuda
410 SW 9th St, Newport
Call:  541-265-6216

Oregon Health Authority

Oregon Health Authority can help you apply or renew your Oregon Health Plan coverage, or report a change in your contact information. You can also check your eligibility, file an appeal or request an ID card.
500 Summer St NE, Salem
Call:  800-699-9075

Housing & Social Services 101

This discussion was held at the Building a Healthier Community Forum at the Linn County Fair and Expo Center; Expo in January 2016. The panel discussion consisted of community partners and addressed the integration of housing and social services.

Watch Video

Did You Know?

IHN-CCO members can receive transportation, interpreter services, addiction treatment, exceptional needs care and more. See if you can use any of these special services!