Purpose of the Delivery System Transformation Committee
- Promote and strengthen partnerships and create new linkages that support transformation of the healthcare delivery system in the tri-county region through collaborative workgroups and pilots.
- Expand and integrate collaborative partnerships that are aligned with CCO goals and the Triple Aim.
- Promote, foster, support, share innovation, and expand the model of the Patient Centered Primary Care Home as the foundation of the CCO’s transformation of health care delivery.
What is transformation?
Transformation as defined by the Delivery System Transformation Committee is keeping the Patient-Centered Primary Care Home at the center of healthcare delivery, but includes creating different relationships, community connections, and linkages outside of the traditional health services setting. Transformation pilots should include upstream health and be willing to risk trying something different.
Areas of strategic focus
More specifically, pilots will incorporate these aspects:
- Effectiveness and sustainability
- Expand, connect, and demonstrate access to person-centered; Medicaid-focused health care
- Connect social determinants of health and upstream health to the traditional health care system
- Coordinated, integrated care
- Demonstrate innovation and outcomes in health care
Additional priority areas and requirements can be found in the Pilot Proposal Guidelines (PDF).
Submit a Letter of Intent
Please download the following documents when submitting the required letter of intent:
|Letter of Intent Form 160.63 KB||
To submit the required Letter of Intent, please complete this template and submit it to Transformation@samhealth.org by May 21, 2018 at 5 pm.
|Pilot Proposal Guidelines 152.88 KB||Please reference this document for information on funding requirements if the pilot is invited to present to the Delivery System Transformation Committee.
|Pilot Proposal Timeline 218.99 KB||Proposal timeline from the Request for Proposal to funding decisions.
Question and Answer (Q&A) Sessions
A useful resource for potential pilot proposers, two Q&A sessions will be offered:
Dates: Thursday, April 26, 2018, and Thursday, May 10, 2018
Time: 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
Location: Samaritan Health Plans, 2300 NW Walnut Blvd. Corvallis
Delivery System Transformation Committee Meeting
It is highly recommended that potential pilot proposers attend the Delivery System Transformation Committee meetings to connect, network, and learn about other transformation efforts in the community. The meetings occur every other Thursday.