2017 pilot programs met the following goals:
- Promoted and strengthened partnerships and created new linkages that support transformation of the healthcare delivery system in the three-county region through collaborative workgroups and pilots.
- Expanded and integrated collaborative partnerships that align with CCO goals and the Triple Aim.
- Promoted, fostered, supported, shared innovation, and expanded the model of the Patient Centered Primary Care Home as the foundation of the CCO’s transformation of health care delivery.
Areas of strategic focus in 2017
More specifically, the 2017 pilots incorporated these different aspects:
- Effectiveness and sustainability
- Expanded, connected, and demonstrated access to person-centered; Medicaid-focused health care
- Connected social determinants of health and upstream health to the traditional health care system
- Coordinated, integrated care
- Demonstrated innovation and outcomes in health care