Pilot programs should meet the following goals:
- Promote and strengthen partnerships and create new linkages that support transformation of the healthcare delivery system in the three-county region through collaborative workgroups and pilots.
- Expand and integrate collaborative partnerships that are aligned with CCO goals and the Triple Aim.
- Promote, foster, support, share innovation, and expand the model of the Patient Centered Primary Care Home as the foundation of the CCO’s transformation of health care delivery.
Areas of strategic focus
More specifically, pilots will incorporate these aspects:
- Effectiveness and sustainability
- Expand, connect, and demonstrate access to person-centered; Medicaid-focused health care
- Connect social determinants of health and upstream health to the traditional health care system
- Coordinated, integrated care
- Demonstrate innovation and outcomes in health care
Submit a letter of intent
Please download the following documents when submitting a letter of intent for your pilot proposal:
|Letter of Intent Form 68.8 KB||If you are interested in submitting a Letter of Intent, please complete this template and submit it to Transformation@samhealth.org by June 20, 2017, at 5 pm.|
|Pilot Proposal Guidelines 344.28 KB||Please reference this document for information on funding requirements if the pilot is invited to present to the DST.
|Pilot Proposal Timeline 100.21 KB||Proposal timeline from the Request for Proposal to funding decisions.
Interested in the projects currently underway? View all of our current pilot summaries.