If you want to quit using tobacco products, but can't do it alone, IHN-CCO covers services to help. Some of the services we cover are:
- Treatment sessions (up to 10 sessions every three months)
- Prescription and over-the-counter products (such as gum, patches and oral medications)
- Individual and group counseling
IHN-CCO also offers other ways to help you stop using tobacco, including telephone-based programs. You can call the Oregon Tobacco Quit Line at:
- 1-800-Quit-Now (1-800-784-8669) for English speaking members
- 1-855-Dejelo-Ya (1-855-335-3569) for Spanish speaking members
- 1-877-777-6534 for TTY users
For more information about class options, contact us.
If you think you need to see someone for an alcohol or drug problem, talk to your primary care provider (PCP) or call a drug and alcohol provider directly.
Drug and alcohol providers have extra training and experience to help people who also get mental health services. You do not need a referral from your PCP for these services. To find a provider, search for Alcohol and Drug in our specialty provider directory or just give us a call and we can help you find someone to help.